- cl-libfarmhash — Common Lisp Binding for Google's Farmhash. — MIT
- cl-libhoedown — Common Lisp Binding for Hoedown. — MIT
- cl-sat — Common Lisp API to Boolean SAT Solvers — LLGPL
- cl-sat.glucose — CL-SAT instance to Glucose state-of-the-art SAT solver. This downloads the later 2014 version (2nd in the 2014 SAT competition). — LLGPL
- cl-sat.minisat — Common Lisp API to minisat — LLGPL
- floating-point-contractions — Numerically stable contractions of floating-point operations. — MIT
- metering — Portable Code Profiling Tool — Public Domain
- neo4cl — Basic library for interacting with Neo4J — MIT license
- network-addresses — A network addresses manipulation library. — MIT
- ugly-tiny-infix-macro — A tiny and simple macro to allow writing binary operations in infix notation — Apache License, Version 2.0
Removed projects: backports, ext-blog, stp-query, and stringprep have all been abandoned by their author and deleted from github. cells no longer builds on SBCL, and ext-blog no longer builds at all.
To get this update, use (ql:update-dist "quicklisp").
The big Quicklisp fundraiser is still in limbo. Until it happens, if you want to contribute a little every month, see the (unfortunately PayPal-only) donations page.