- cambl — A library for working with financial amounts involving multiple commodities. — BSD-3
- cerberus — A Kerberos implementation — MIT
- cl-ledger — Double-entry accounting system. — BSD-3
- cl-libssh2 — Libssh2 bindings — MIT
- cl-sane — Lispy library bindings for sane. — GPLv3
- docparser — Parse documentation from Common Lisp systems. — MIT
- fn — Some macros for lambda brevity — Public Domain
- frpc — An ONC-RPC implementation. — MIT
- glass — General Lisp API Security System. — MIT
- glkit — Various utilities for OpenGL — MIT
- integral-rest — REST APIs for Integral DAO Table. — MIT
- legion — Simple worker threads with a queue. — BSD 2-Clause
- lime — A high-level Swank client, like Slime, but for Common Lisp applications. — MIT
- mathkit — Various utilities for math — MIT
- or-glpk — Foreign interface to the GNU Linear Programming Kit. — LGPL3
- pounds — Lisp block storage, provides portable file mappings amongst other things. — MIT
- qt-libs — System to ensure that the necessary Qt libs are available. — Artistic
- restful — Spin up new REST entities like madman — MIT License
- swank-protocol — A low-level Swank client. — MIT
- temporal-functions — A means of creating functions that have an internal concept of time — 2 Clause BSD
- utilities.binary-dump — Formatting of binary data similar to the od(1) UNIX program. — LLGPLv3
- varjo — Common Lisp -> GLSL Compiler — LLGPL
Removed projects: arnesi+, asdf-contrib, asdf-project-helper, asdf-utils, until-it-dies.
arnesi+ has been removed because its repo has disappeared and its authors have not replied to inquiries in months.
asdf-contrib and asdf-utils have been removed by request of the author. asdf-project-helper has stopped working as a result.
until-it-dies has never actually worked, but was previously included because some of its auxiliary systems worked.
To get this update, use (ql:update-dist "quicklisp")