There's an updated Quicklisp client available now. This version fixes up several problems with the support for looking up metadata in CDB files
. To get the new client, use (ql:update-client).
I've also updated the software available in Quicklisp. To get the update, use (ql:update-dist "quicklisp").
- bitfield-schema - SIMPLE-BIT-VECTOR low level routines and convenient eDSL over it.
- cl-bloom - Simple Bloom filters with efficient hashing.
- cl-dropbox - Common Lisp Client for the Dropbox API.
- cl-murmurhash - 32-bit version of MurmurHash3.
- cl-rsvg2 - Bindings for RSVG Library.
- cl-scribd - Commong Lisp Client for the Scribd API.
- cl-yahoo-finance - CL interface to Yahoo's finance API
- computable-reals - Computable real numbers.
- do-urlencode - Percent Encoding (aka URL Encoding) library
- ext-blog - A BLOG engine which supports custom theme
- image - An image-drawing with some drawing primitives
- kl-verify - A library to generate simple verify code picture
- lisp-executable - Library for defining and creating executables that can be called from the Unix shell.
- pettomato-deque - A set of double-ended queue implementations.
- pettomato-indexed-priority-queue - A binary heap based priority queue implementation with efficient support for find, update, replace, and delete operations.
- priority-queue - A priority queue for Common Lisp.
- restas.file-publisher - A restas module which can publish static files
- stumpwm - A tiling, keyboard driven window manager
Updated projects: 3b-swf, 3bil, 3bmd, babel, bknr-datastore, cl-azure, cl-csv, cl-data-format-validation, cl-docutils, cl-fluidinfo, cl-llvm, cl-locale, cl-marshal, cl-oauth, cl-opengl, cl-quickcheck, cl-stomp, cl-string-complete, clack, clfswm, closer-mop, clpmr, clsql, cobstor, collectors, data-table, deoxybyte-gzip, deoxybyte-io, deoxybyte-systems, diff, doplus, fare-utils, gbbopen, gtk-cffi, hu.dwim.asdf, hu.dwim.delico, hu.dwim.logger, hu.dwim.perec, hu.dwim.rdbms, hu.dwim.reiterate, hu.dwim.stefil, hu.dwim.syntax-sugar, hu.dwim.util, hu.dwim.walker, idna, let-plus, lhstats, linedit, lisp-unit, lla, manifest, mime4cl, mixalot, monkeylib-html, relational-objects-for-lisp, restas, restas-directory-publisher, rfc2388, sclf, shuffletron, slime, static-vectors, stem, thread-pool, toot, trivial-features, trivial-garbage, uffi, wuwei, xcvb, yason, zcdb.
Removed projects: cl-bson-tim.
If you have a project that is available in Quicklisp, please check your system definition. Make sure it has useful metadata in it, like :description, :author, and :license. Several systems have empty description strings; for me, that's worse than a missing description.
SLIME has been updated with a new wire protocol. Please report any SLIME issues to the SLIME maintainers.
If you have any problems getting or using Quicklisp updates, let me know by email
or on the Quicklisp mailing list