- arrival — Classical planning plan validator written in modern Common Lisp — LLGPL
- assert-p — A library of assertions written in Common Lisp. — GPLv3
- assertion-error — Error pattern for assertion libraries in Common Lisp. — GNU General Public License v3.0
- cl-cxx — Common Lisp Cxx Interoperation — MIT
- cl-digikar-utilities — A utility library, primarily intended to provide an easy interface to vectors and hash-tables. — MIT
- cl-just-getopt-parser — Getopt-like parser for command-line options and arguments — Creative Commons CC0 (public domain dedication)
- cl-postgres-datetime — Date/time integration for cl-postgres that uses LOCAL-TIME for types that use time zones and SIMPLE-DATE for those that don't — BSD-3-Clause
- cl-rdkafka — CFFI bindings for librdkafka to enable interaction with a Kafka cluster. — GPLv3
- cl-stream — Stream classes for Common Lisp — MIT
- numpy-file-format — Read and write Numpy .npy and .npz files. — MIT
- py4cl — Call Python libraries from Common Lisp — MIT
- sealable-metaobjects — A CLOSsy way to trade genericity for performance. — MIT
- simple-actors — Port of banker.scm from Racket — BSD
- trivial-left-pad — Ports the functionality of the very popular left-pad from npm. — MIT
Removed projects: cffi-objects, cl-blapack, common-lisp-stat, fnv, lisp-matrix, qtools-commons, simple-gui, trivia.balland2006.
A number of projects stopped working because of internal updates to SBCL - projects which used them have not been updated to use supported interfaces instead.
To get this update, use (ql:update-dist "quicklisp"). Enjoy!