- bit-smasher — Common Lisp library for handling bit vectors, bit vector arithmetic, and type conversions. — MIT
- cl-cli — Command line parser — WTFPL
- cl-voxelize — Cl-voxelize is a library to convert polygon models into voxel models for particle-based physics simulation. — LLGPL
- equals — Generic Equality and Comparison for Common Lisp — MIT
- hash-set — An implementation of the hash-set data structure. — Unlicense
- mpc — Monadic Parser Combinators for Common Lisp. MPC tries to be simple and practical while being powerful, well documented and fairly performant. A friendly fork of Drew Crampsies _Smug_ library. — GNU Affero General Public License
- pp-toml — TOML parser — LLGPL
- printv — printv: a batteries-included tracing and debug-logging macro — Apache 2.0
- purl — Parse and print URLs as described in RFC 1738. — GNU AGPL
- software-evolution — programmatic modification and evaluation of extant software — GPL V3
- south — Simple OaUTH library for oAuth1.0 — Artistic
SBCL 1.2.1 changed some internals that SLIME 2.7 relied on. This update includes SLIME 2.8, which works fine with SBCL 1.2.1.
To get the dist update, use (ql:update-dist "quicklisp").