- anypool — General-purpose pooling library — BSD 2-Clause
- avl-tree — An implementation of the AVL tree data structure. — MIT
- cl-aubio — Aubio bindings for Common Lisp — GPLv3
- cl-interval — Intervals, interval trees — NewBSD, LLGPL
- cl-liballegro — Allegro 5 game programming library bindings for Common Lisp — Allegro 5 - http://alleg.sourceforge.net/license.html
- cl-mime-from-string — A one function library to return a mime-type based on the file extension found at the end of a string. ie abc.txt -> text/plain. The common types implemented are from https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Basics_of_HTTP/MIME_types/Common_types — MIT
- cl-telegram-bot — Telegram Bot API, based on sovietspaceship's work but mostly rewritten. — MIT
- dns-client — A client for the DNS protocol. — zlib
- feeder — RSS, Atom and general feed parsing and generating — zlib
- perceptual-hashes — Perceptual hash algorithms for images — 2-clause BSD
- portable-condition-system — A portable condition system for Common Lisp — CC0
- ten — Template System for Common Lisp — MIT
- trivial-custom-debugger — Allows arbitrary functions to become the standard Lisp debugger — MIT
- trivial-with-current-source-form — Helps macro writers produce better errors for macro users — GPLv3
- vom-json — A json-formatted logger for vom — MIT
- vp-trees — Perceptual hash algorithms for images — 2-clause BSD
Removed projects: cl-password-store, fomus, rfc3339-timestamp, rpc4cl.
All the removed projects are removed because they no longer build. For the first two (cl-password-store and fomus), I was unable to get a response from the authors. The other two (rfc3339-timestamp, rpc4cl) the author was responsive, but has abandoned the projects.
To get this update, use (ql:update-dist "quicklisp"). Enjoy!
A number of people support Quicklisp with a monthly contribution through PayPal. I recently set up a Quicklisp Patreon page as an alternative - if you are interested in supporting Quicklisp, feel free to check it out.