- cl-ascii-table — Common Lisp library to present tabular data in ascii-art table. — MIT
- cl-editdistance — A Common Lisp implementation of edit distance. — CC-BY-4.0
- cl-ntriples — CL-NTRIPLES is a simple basic parser for Ntriples data. — BSD
- cl-proj — CL-PROJ provides Proj.4 library bindings — BSD
- de.setf.wilbur — a fork of net.sourceforge.wilbur updated for mcl and sbcl — LLGPL
- vectors — Some utilities for using vectors — LLGPL
To get this update, use (ql:update-dist "quicklisp").
This update was created with an older version of SBCL. The latest SBCL includes ASDF 3.3.1, which breaks a handful of projects in ways that have not been resolved yet. If you use the latest SBCL, see the build failure report to get an idea of what might not work properly.