- asdf-contrib — Extensions to ASDF — MIT
- asdf-flv — ASDF support for file-local variables. — GNU All Permissive
- chrome-native-messaging — A package to communicate with a Chrome extension as the native application — MIT License
- cl-ansi-term — library to output formatted text on ANSI-compliant terminals — GNU GPL v.3
- cl-binaural — Utilities to generate binaural sound from mono — GPL
- cl-hash-util — A simple and natural wrapper around Common Lisp's hash functionality. — MIT
- cl-hue — Client for Philips Hue light controller — Apache 2
- cl-junit-xml — Small library for writing junit XML files — MIT
- cl-mop — Simple, portable tools for dealing with CLOS objects. — Expat (MIT-style)
- cl-readline — Common Lisp bindings to GNU Readline library — GNU GPL v.3
- cl-slug — Small library to make slugs, mainly for URIs, from english and beyond. — LLGPL
- clim-widgets — small collection of clim widgets — BSD Simplified
- common-doc — A framework for representing and manipulating documents as CLOS objects. — MIT
- common-html — An HTML parser/emitter for CommonDoc. — MIT
- defclass-std — A shortcut macro to write DEFCLASS forms quickly. — LLGPL
- defenum — C++ and Java styled 'enum' in Common Lisp — MIT
- generic-comparability — CDR-8 implementation — LLGPL
- lev — libev bindings for Common Lisp — BSD 2-Clause
- lucerne — A Clack-based microframework. — MIT
- perlre — perl regular expression api - m// and s/// - for CL-PPCRE with CL-INTERPOL support — BSD Simplified --- the same as let-over-lambda
- trivial-update — tools for easy modification of places with any given function — MIT
To get this update, use (ql:update-dist "quicklisp").
To install exactly this update, use (ql-dist:install-dist "http://beta.quicklisp.org/dist/quicklisp/2015-01-13/distinfo.txt" :replace t).
This Quicklisp update is supported by my employer, Clozure Associates. If you need commercial support for Quicklisp, or any other Common Lisp programming needs, it's available via Clozure Associates.