- 1am — A minimal testing framework. — MIT
- cl-rlimit — Common lisp interface to unix rlimit -- ensure the performance of your program! — LLGPL
- corona — Isolated, reproducible virtual development environments. — MIT
- defpackage-plus — Extensible DEFPACKAGE with version support — BSD-2-Clause
- fast-http — A fast HTTP protocol parser in Common Lisp — MIT
- fiasco — A Common Lisp test framework that treasures your failures. A logical continuation of the Stefil test framework. — BSD 2-clause
- form-fiddle — A collection of utilities to destructure lambda forms. — Artistic
- global-vars — Define efficient global variables. — MIT
- http-body — HTTP POST data parser for Common Lisp — BSD 2-Clause
- hunchensocket — WebSockets for Hunchentoot — MIT
- lambda-fiddle — A collection of functions to process lambda-lists. — Artistic
- local-time-duration — local-time-duration: Simple duration functionality on top of local-time — MIT
- myway — Sinatra-compatible routing library. — LLGPL
- qtools — A collection of tools to aid in development with CommonQt. — Artistic
- quri — Yet another URI library for Common Lisp — BSD 3-Clause
- rock — Asset manager for Common Lisp. — MIT
- session-token — Simple session token generation library — BSD license: you can do anything you want with it (but no warranty).
- trivial-arguments — A simple library to retrieve the lambda-list of a function. — Artistic
- trivial-extract — Extract .tar/.tar.gz/.zip files. — MIT
- with-c-syntax — with-c-syntax is a fun package which introduces the C language syntax into Common Lisp. — WTFPL
- xsubseq — Efficient way to manage "subseq"s in Common Lisp — BSD 2-Clause
To get this update, use (ql:update-dist "quicklisp").
Excellent! I hang out a bit for these updates.ReplyDelete
Common Lisp.... It's alive !!!!