- cl-cffi-gtk — cl-cffi-gtk is a Lisp binding to the GTK+ 3 library. — LLGPL
- cl-gobject-introspection — Binding to GObjectIntrospection — BSD
- cl-libsvm — CFFI wrapper for LIBSVM — MIT
- cl-virtualbox — Control VirtualBox from Common Lisp — MIT
- dissect — A small lib for introspecting the call stack and active restarts. — Artistic
- event-emitter — Event mechanism for Common Lisp objects — BSD 2-Clause
- plump-sexp — Turning SEXPs into a Plump DOM and back. — Artistic
- plump-tex — Rudimentary parser turning TeX-like syntax into a Plump DOM. — Artistic
- prove — Yet another unit testing framework for Common Lisp — MIT
- softdrink — Tools to inline or extract CSS into/from HTML. — Artistic
- trivial-thumbnail — Tiny library to create image thumbnails with imagemagick. — Artistic
- websocket-driver — WebSocket protocol handler — BSD 2-Clause
Removed projects: cl-test-more, phemlock.
cl-test-more hasn't really been removed. It's been renamed to prove.
I removed phemlock by request; it represents an old, dead branch of development, hosted on CVS. You can still get hemlock through Quicklisp by loading one of hemlock.tty, hemlock.qt, or hemlock.clx, all provided by the hemlock project on gitorious.
To get this update, use (ql:update-dist "quicklisp").
Post a Comment