- asdf-linguist — ASDF extensions. — MIT
- cl-base58 — An implementation of base58 for Common Lisp — MIT
- cl-data-frame — Data frames for Common Lisp. — BOOST
- cl-influxdb — Common lisp binding for InfluxDB — MIT
- cl-logic — Boolean algebra package — GNU GPLv3
- cl-slp — Common Lisp OpenSLP package — BSD
- cl-splicing-macro — Deforms macros in a way, that they can capture surrounding s-exps for their expansion. — GPL
- colleen — IRC bot with a modular framework. — Artistic
- crane — An ORM for Common Lisp. — MIT
- dartsclmessagepack — Implementation of the message pack exchange format — MIT
- datafly — Lightweight database library. — BSD 3-Clause
- lol-re — Small set of wrappers around CL-PPCRE in spirit of Let Over Lambda. — GPL
- packet — Simple binary serialization library. — BSD
- piping — A library to enable simple message pipelines. — Artistic
- plump — An X/HTML parser that aims to be as lenient as possible. — Artistic
- sdl2kit — A utility kit for SDL2 — MIT
- verbose — A logging framework using the piping library. — Artistic
Removed projects: def-symbol-readmacro.
I removed def-symbol-readmacro because it depends on a library (iterate-keywords) I can't easily fetch.
To install this update, use (ql:update-dist "quicklisp").
I got the following error when updating (Clozure CL, latest SVN version). But choosing the 'skip' restart followed by reapplying doesn't seem to do anything.ReplyDelete
> Error: Error #
> While executing: #, in process listener(1).
> Type :POP to abort, :R for a list of available restarts.
> Type :? for other options.
1 > :r
> Type (:C ) to invoke one of the following restarts:
0. Return to break level 1.
2. Delete the archive file and fetch it again
3. Skip update of dist "quicklisp"
4. Return to toplevel.
6. Reset this thread
7. Kill this thread
1 > :c 3
Invoking restart: Skip update of dist "quicklisp"
? (ql:update-dist "quicklisp")
You already have the latest version of "quicklisp": 2014-04-25.