- cl-conspack — CONSPACK implementation for Common Lisp — NewBSD
- cl-mock — Mocking library — Simplified BSD License
- cl-pattern — ML-like Pattern Matching for Common Lisp — LLGPL
- cl-reexport — Cl-reexport makes a package reexport symbols which are external symbols in other packages. — LLGPL
- cl-sl4a — SL4A lisp bridge — BSD-style
- clos-fixtures — ASDF-loadable fixtures for CLOS classes — MIT
- clss — A DOM tree searching engine based on CSS selectors. — Artistic
- glyphs — Glyphs to reduce Common Lisp verbosity — GPLv3
- mgl-pax — Exploratory programming tool and documentation generator. — MIT, see COPYING.
- universal-config — Library to provide a universal configuration layer. — Artistic
- vom — A tiny logging utility. — MIT
To get this update, use (ql:update-dist "quicklisp").
Last month, there were some reports of people getting a badly-sized-local-archive error during update. I haven't seen that myself on this month's update, but it is safe to choose the delete-and-retry restart when that happens. It may get you past the error.