Client update, ASDF updated to 2.010

I've made some minor changes to the Quicklisp client (the part of Quicklisp that downloads and loads software).
  • CMUCL rename-file behavior worked-around
  • Windows CCL init file specified more correctly
  • HTTP User-Agent string reflects the implementation and version better
I also updated the version of ASDF that comes with Quicklisp to 2.010. See Fare's announcement for details on what's new compared to 2.009.

You can get both of these updates by evaluating (ql:update-client). You will need to restart Lisp for the updates to take effect.

If you run into any problems during or after an update, please email me or post a message to the mailing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment