I'm using a new release system that involves Docker for easier build server setup and management. It took a while to get going but it should (eventually) make it easier for others to run things in an environment similar to mine. For example, it has all the required foreign libraries needed to compile and load everything in Quicklisp.
Here's the info for the new update:
- april — April is a subset of the APL programming language that compiles to Common Lisp. — Apache-2.0
- aws-foundation — Amazon AWS low-level utilities — BSD
- binary-io — Library for reading and writing binary data. — BSD
- cl-bip39 — A Common Lisp implementation of BIP-0039 — MIT
- cl-bnf — A simple BNF parser. — MIT
- cl-generator — cl-generator, a generator implementation for common lisp — MIT
- cl-patterns — Pattern library for algorithmic music composition and performance in Common Lisp. — GNU General Public License v3.0
- cl-progress-bar — Display progress bars directly in REPL. — MIT
- clad — The CLAD System. — BSD
- concrete-syntax-tree — Library for parsing Common Lisp code into a concrete syntax tree. — FreeBSD
- definitions — General definitions reflection library. — Artistic
- eclector — A Common Lisp reader that can adapt to different implementations, and that can return Concrete Syntax Trees — BSD
- flute — A beautiful, easilly composable HTML5 generation library — MIT
- froute — An Http routing class that takes advantage of the MOP — MIT
- language-codes — A small library mapping language codes to language names. — Artistic
- lichat-ldap — LDAP backend for the Lichat server profiles. — Artistic
- multilang-documentation — A drop-in replacement for CL:DOCUMENTATION providing multi-language docstrings — Artistic
- multiposter — A small application to post to multiple services at once. — Artistic
- sandalphon.lambda-list — Lambda list parsing and usage — WTFPL
- sel — Programmatic modification and evaluation of software — GPL 3
- system-locale — System locale and language discovery — Artistic
- taglib — Pure Lisp implementation to read (and write, perhaps, one day) tags — UNLICENSE
- terrable — Terragen TER file format reader — Artistic
- tooter — A client library for Mastodon instances. — Artistic
- trace-db — Writing, reading, storing, and searching of program traces — GPL 3
- umbra — A library of reusable GPU shader functions. — MIT
Removed projects: binge, black-tie, cl-ctrnn, cl-directed-graph, cl-ledger, cl-scan, readable, spartns.
The projects removed either didn't build (cl-directed-graph) or are no longer available for download that I could find (everything else).
To get this update, use (ql:update-dist "quicklisp").