- bst — Binary search tree — GPL-3
- cl-colors2 — Simple color library for Common Lisp — Boost Software License - Version 1.0
- cl-env — Easily parse .env files. That's it! — MIT
- cl-gopher — Gopher protocol library — BSD 2-Clause
- clunit2 — CLUnit is a Common Lisp unit testing framework. — BSD
- dml — Diagram Make Language for common lisp — MIT License
- external-symbol-not-found — Portability library for detecting reader ~ errors coming from reading non-existing or non-external symbols in packages — Unlicense
- golden-utils — Auxiliary utilities (AU). — MIT
- linedit — Readline-style library. — MIT
- lisp-interface-library — Long name alias for lil — MIT
- ppath — A Common Lisp path handling library based on Python's os.path module — BSD
- practical-cl — All code from Practical Common Lisp. — BSD
- quux-hunchentoot — Thread pooling for hunchentoot — MIT
- s-dot2 — Render Graphviz graphs from within Lisp — BSD-style
Removed projects: cl-openid, cl-sendmail, xmls-tools.
The removed projects depend on XMLS, which was recently updated with a slightly different API, and they were never updated to match.
To get this update, use (ql:update-dist "quicklisp").
Post a Comment