- architecture.builder-protocol — Protocol and framework for building parse results and other object graphs. — LLGPLv3
- cepl.drm-gbm — DRM/GBM host for cepl — BSD 3-Clause
- cl-association-rules — An implementation of the apriori algorithm to mine association rules in Common Lisp. — MIT
- cl-change-case — Convert strings between camelCase, param-case, PascalCase and more — LLGPL
- cl-drm — Common Lisp bindings for libdrm — BSD 3-Clause
- cl-egl — Common Lisp wrapper for libEGL — BSD 3-Clause
- cl-gbm — Common Lisp wrapper for libgbm — BSD 3-Clause
- cl-wayland — libwayland bindings for Common Lisp — BSD 3-Clause
- cl-xkb — Common Lisp wrapper for libxkb — BSD 3-Clause
- cltcl — Embed Tcl/Tk scripts in Common Lisp — MIT
- diff-match-patch — A Common Lisp port of Neil Fraser's library of the same name — Apache 2.0
- exit-hooks — Call registered function when Common Lisp Exits. — BSD
- grovel-locally — Grovel using cffi and cache the result locally to the system — BSD 2 Clause
- portable-threads — Portable Threads — Apache License 2.0
Removed projects: asn.1, cl-bacteria, cl-binary-file, cl-btree, cl-ntriples, cl-op, cl-swap-file, cl-wal, cl-web-crawler, doplus, esrap-peg.
There are more removed projects than usual this month. asn.1 was removed by request of the author. esrap-peg no longer builds - it may be back soon. All the others are victims of Google Code and SourceForge. Their code can no longer be easily checked out or updated, they don't affect other projects, and nobody has come forward to move them somewhere else and maintain them. If you miss any of those projects, feel free to take it over and let me know.
To get this month's update, use (ql:update-dist "quicklisp"). Enjoy!
Post a Comment